The older kids are back in school, and I was off work this week, so I was able to observe both Isaac and Evan in their natural habitat. Here is what I saw.
First, Isaac speed-reading the first Harry Potter book:
And here Isaac tells Evan how it is:

After their little chat, Evan decides to try this sitting up business:

The object of Evan's interest here is, as one would guess, his mother. He's gotten to the point that he can sit like this for a minute of two before toppling over.
3 comments:
Constant delight from your blog, Roy. I always and absolutely delight in the fact that you fell in love with Summer and she with you.
Mom C
Cute kids Dave.
Evan looks thrilled about whatever it is Isaac is telling him all about, looks like your 2 youngest have lots of fun while your 2 oldest are away at school!
Post a Comment