Snow Day!
When Summer, Evan, and I woke up this morning and Summer turned on the TV, we learned that a winter storm had hit the city and left us crippled, so much so that both the kids' school and my work were opening late. Here is the snow accumulation out front:

Later the kids' two-hour delay turned into a full-blown cancellation. For good measure, here's the backyard:

Note the ice. Pretty terrible, huh?
3 comments:
I'll send you pictures of our snow in the morning. Monday's storm let the kids out and hour early and tonight's storm is projected to be worse than Monday's. Friday's storm is the worst yet. Can't wait for spring.
Oh my. I can see how that would cripple the city. That place is going to make you guys soft.
We've been soft for a long time. Living here has just accented it more. By the way, it's snowing again...
Post a Comment