How To Make a Chubby Baby...
Summer believes that title implies that this entry is about the process of making a baby and that I ought to change it to "How To Make a Baby Chubby..." We argue a lot about this sort of trivial issue. Anyhow, here it is, and it's not about baby-making.
Recently, Cheryl blogged about Ben's first foray into rice cereal. So, ever the competitive one, I chose to take some pictures of what Evan eats:
That's right, the 5 month-old is eating Carl's Jr. fries. Don't tell the folks at Children's Services, or the state might take him away. And, no, he didn't eat the whole pack of fries...
And here he eats some real baby food:
4 comments:
Please don't think we actually let him eat the fries. As soon as the picture was taken (for the sake of the blog only) I quickly snatched them off his lap and out of mouth and hands. We really aren't terrible parents!
What a stinkin cute kid! And mmmm Carl's Jr. Fries, mmmmm.
Aw, nuts. I was hoping for some pointers on the first topic.
Yeah me too....I guess we'll just keep getting cats instead. That said I miss Carl's Jr.
Post a Comment