Friday, January 18, 2008

The Story Begins...


Ten years ago today Roy and I decided to get married. I think no one was more surprised than our parents (sorry folks!) who didn’t even know we were dating. Even though we were so young and goofy, and it was a sudden engagement, it has turned out beautifully these last ten years. It is odd to think that there was a time when we weren’t together, even more strange to think there was a time when we didn’t know each other. I love being married to you, Roy. You are so kind, thoughtful and generous. You always have the ability to make me smile and laugh, even through the tears. I love you!



3 comments:

dastew said...

That's crazy. And to think I thought you guys had been married forever when I started dating Carolyn. Happy 10 proposal anniversary and our offer to babysit is still on the table for the "real" 10 anniversary.

Anonymous said...

So it would be just about the 10th anniversary of our weekend drive up to Provo to meet 'this boy' whose name we did not even know. I had, however, spoken to him on the phone shortly after your phone call home announcing your plans and upon hearing his voice was somehow instantly comforted and have remained so to this day.

Mom C

jlbunting.com said...

I like it when you guys write about when you were dating. It brings back great memories. Like the time Roy called and asked us out on a date. Fun times! I even remember when you came home that night (or morning I guess) and told me you were engaged. Congratulations on ten great years together.