New Links
This makes two lame entries in a row, but since Summer's out of town, nothing interesting is going on. I do have some stuff planned with the kids that will warrant a new entry with adorable photos, but for now it's just an announcement.
I've added two sets of links--family blogs and my favorite podcasts. For the former, I've linked to Mom's new blog and the Forbes' older one. Since the readership of this blog reaches well into the single digits, and I know some of you have blogs, let me know if you would like yours linked here.
As for the latter set of links, for a while now I have been subscribing to a number of podcasts to listen to on the bus. I commute via bus a few hours each day, and if I have a fun, enlightening, or interesting podcast to listen to, I'm a much happier person when I get to the office or back home. If you're looking for good podcasts, I hope these interest you. And if they don't, well, blogging is just a vast exercise in narcissism, so I don't really mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment