Mommy's Adventures
I am writing this mainly for my Allyson, Ryan and Isaac, but if anyone else really wants to read, proceed.
I had a wonderful time at Women's Conference. It was fun walking around BYU campus again. I walked by the spot where Daddy and I and our FHE group met for the first time. I also walked by the place where we got decided to get married. Maybe you three will get to see those places sometime yourselves.
I heard some wonderful talks and I even got to see Elder Jeffrey R. Holland and his wife Sister Holland. They spoke to all the sisters at the very end of the conference. During all of the talks I thought about you guys a lot and thought about ways I could be a better mommy for you, and teach you about the gospel.
I got to be with Grandma Catherall, Liz, Kiki, Judy, Megan and Kathi, and we had a lunch with April and Zoe. We all stayed up really late talking and laughing together.
When Women's Conference was over we came home to Grandpa's and Grandma's house. I was so tired from staying up so late and walking around campus and up so many stairs that I slept for 10 hours last night!
This morning after finally waking up and showering, Grandma and I did a little shopping and then we went to the spa. I got a pedicure (my toenails are a dark red), a massage, and a facial. It was very relaxing and helped me feel better. Because I was lying down so much the baby kept waking up and bouncing all over the place. When she gently massaged my tummy though, he calmed down and went to sleep. So the baby got a little massage, too!
With all this sleeping in, getting pampered, doing what I want to do at all times, it is fun for a moment. But I feel lost and alone without my Allyson who gives me hugs all the time, my Ryan who loves to read with me, Isaac who loves to cuddle with me, and Roy who gives me all the love in the world and makes me feel like a queen.
I can't wait to come home on Monday and see you all then. I love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment