What A Great Day!
Not because it's tax day (but seriously, who doesn't file until 4/15?), but because it's that special day, better than Christmas, my birthday, and Opening Day all rolled into one. It's that spring day when I walk outside to get the paper and realize it's not cold anymore and I can go to work without a jacket. No more chilly mornings and afternoons that are too warm to wear the jacket and I have to just carry it around. No, today begins the warm season in ABQ. And the best part is that there's no way to expect it; it just sneaks up on you. Awesome!
2 comments:
I'll tell you who doesn't file until 4/15, poor saps like me with dual income, no kids, and no mortgage who has to mail in a big fat check! :) Can you tell we're excited for taxes this year?
Enjoy the weather. We had a couple warm days but now it is windy. I'm not sure what's up, haven't figured out the weather here yet.
um, I read your blog and thought to myself 'hooray for spring!'. And then I looked outside and it was snowing.
Post a Comment