Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Week Another Tired Mom

Evan started actually clapping for the first time (he used to do a funny sideways clap with his hands). This was just in time for a baseball game on Monday. Now I get applauded when I change diapers, sing songs, or play games. It's about time I get rewarded!

Isaac has decided he wants to grow up to be a grandpa. He has described in detail the house he will have when he has grandchildren, it has lots of stairs. Apparently we have disappointed him in our one story home.

Ryan decided he wants to get married in the Mt Timp temple. Although he is willing to consider another temple if his future wife wants him to. Are we raising him to be a good husband, or what?

Allyson was the best helper this week. She helped both the boys make their beds, without being asked. She was also spectacular at church today when Roy was speaking in another ward, and I had four children by myself in our ward. She even picked the boys up from Primary and found me in the RS room, where, of course, I was chatting away.

1 comment:

Jon and Chelle said...

We have 2 sets of stairs Isaac is welcomed to come climb them. When I want Tinkerbelle to calm down we just do about 4 laps and she's tuckered out.