Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Kids This Week

Allyson finished the Harry Potter series for the second time. And her Destination Imagination (formerly Odyssey of the Mind) team performed on Saturday taking second place!

Ryan enjoyed going to Primary in another ward and discovered he knew something his teacher didn't. (Is that much of a shock to anyone?)

Isaac asked for homework everyday after school. He got to do several pages, thoroughly enjoying them, and felt very proud of himself.

Evan took a bath with both of the other boys (although that was more of an adventure for me!) He loved swinging at the park. And he wore shorts for the first time. (Pictures will follow)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan is looking very much like Allyson...I guess I haven't seen him in a while...looking forward to your family visit later this week.
Once upon a time I had a Sunday school class (in the olden days) of kindergarten-aged children. One of the boys corrected my english...stating that the word 'often' is pronounced 'offen', not ofTen'. The young ones 'offen' know more than their teacher, it seems. (I still say ofTen)
Mom C

dastew said...

on a scale of easy to difficult how would you rate getting out of the Alb. airport? I know that's unrelated to the blog subject but it's easier than emailing you.

Roy said...

Stew,
It's a small airport, close to main highways, with parking nearby. The rental car center is conencted by a shuttle system, but it is a bit off-site, so you're maybe 45 minutes from landing to road if you rent a car. More like 20-30 minutes if you're parked on-site.