Something's Coming...My psychic ability?
For the past few days I have had this funny, excited feeling (I haven't been able to describe it in any other satisfactory way). But I don't know why. I have often had this feeling throughout my life. For example, I have felt it when there is a change in living situations, change in callings, change in scenery, etc. But, for the most part, I knew what the impending change would be. Only one other time have I felt this excited feeling without knowing why...a couple weeks before I was called to be Primary president a few years ago (although I can't imagine that I would be getting another big calling right now, I am assuming I get amnesty for a while thanks to Roy's new calling).
I have had other experiences where I anticipated the future. Several months before Roy and I were even dating I had a dream about him helping a little girl with curly, blond hair. I also had a dream about a little baby boy not long after Allyson was born.
Foreshadowing? Or craziness?
So is some something coming? Would anyone care to guess what it may be? Let's make a game of it. You let me know what you think may be coming, if anything. Whoever is right I will send you a box of Girl Scout cookies (we'll have plenty) after I know the answer. Good luck!
4 comments:
Well since there are girl scout cookies on the line I better at least throw something out there! I think the New Mexico Turner's are going to adopt a puppy! What could be more exciting and giddy then that, honestly?
So, what if I guessed that your kids NY aunt and uncle were coming to visit and then booked us a flight to the Land of Enchantment. Would that be cheating? Because I would cheat for a box of cookies, especially of the girl scout variety.
But seriously, I think that Roy David is about to be offered a job at Williams College in Mass. You guys will love it, lots of snow in the winters and nothing but liberals all around.
Summer! I am feeling excited because I too get those excited feelings and have gotten them when I didn't know what was coming. When I say I feel excited and I don't know why...people tell me I'm manic.
Mom C
My guess? The hypothalamus-pituitary of the brain is beginning to stir because Spring is coming?
You're bringing all your kids to Disneyland so we can all visit the Haunted Mansion together. :)
Post a Comment