A Week in Utah
Our most recent trip was a lot of fun. We especially enjoyed spending so much time with family; we got too little Catherall, but lots of Turner, including Benjamin's blessing. Here are some selected photos from the trip:
On the way up we stropped in Monticello and let the older kids run around a bit at the temple.
We did the same at a park in Wellington (how they were allowed here, given the sign and all, beats me).
On Friday we went to the This is the Place park.. We got there near closing time for the actual village, so we just milled around at the monument; we'll go back for the historical stuff another time. But since Summer now gives me permission to take her photo, here's one of her and the older kids.


And here the kids pose by the monument commemorating the 1997 trek reenactment.
Sunday was the big day, so here are some random candids (read "pictures I took when I wasn't busy posing with my family, and which I took without being able to see well what I was doing") of family as we prepared for the real photo shoot.

1 comment:
Yeah we had fun hanging out! Jon and I really love being aunts and uncles. Also, what about Zion's next year... I would like to hop aboard that trip!
Post a Comment