The Great Family Gathering of '07
I have been contemplating this entry for some time, and I have repeatedly considered it unnecessary, since many of you were part of this. But I'm posting it for two reasons: enough people have sent me photos that I think this would be a convenient way to share lots of different pictures, and since this blog is all about my ramblings, you have to expect this sort of nonsense.
The week of Allyson's baptism, Cheryl & Jason, Carolyn & Stew, Phil & Pat (with Kristin, Hyrum, and Cora), and Mom & Dad (with Nathan) all converged on Albuquerque are various times. We had a great time, going out to dinner several times in Old Town, visiting the Albuquerque Museum and BioPark, and talking until late night.
The pictures below cover two days: 1 June, when the Kimbers and Forbes accompanied us to the BioPark, and 2 June, when the Catheralls joined us in Old Town.
Here, the boys cling to Carolyn & Stew. We pretended we didn't know this cute but quirky family. In the distance, Allyson has attached herself to Cheryl & Jason.
Here Isaac watches the miniature train in the gardens.
And here, from Saturday, are Ryan and Allyson with their cousins. As you can see, they got along well with each other, which was incredibly cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment