Painting
I spent much of this past week--with Summer and the kids out of town visiting my in-laws--painting the boy's bedroom. We chose a sort of sand-yellow color, and I think it turned out well. I also moved the furniture around, which may be subject to change if Summer decides it's not a good layout.
Anyhow, here are some pictures of the room.



4 comments:
Looks good. And I like the arrangement of the furniture, maybe I'll change my mind when I see it in person. When should we paint the bathroom?
Thanks. There are essentially two play area--one by the dresser, on between the beds--and a reading area at the end of the bunk beds where the bookcase is. We'll see if it works.
Maybe we need bean bags for the reading area? Would that help Isaac get more into it?
Good job! I like the yellow.
Post a Comment