Fall Pictures
Summer and the kids have been feeling under the weather on and off lately, so I took a day off today to let her rest and recuperate. This afternoon, Evan and I went outside to get the mail, and we paused to take some pictures of our fall colors. First, the one pumpkin plant that did any growing this year (though no producing) as it weaves through the trunks of the Desert Willow and past the pots:
Here's Evan with a pumpkin that Summer bought and place out in front of the Cottoneaster, itself bright with Autumn color:
Here's another view of the pumpkins:
And here's my favorite, from behind the pumpkins: 
2 comments:
I like it. I have my 'fake' pumpkin patch going in the front again this year. I miss that little Evan... all of the family for that matter
You have the same squash problem I have, lots of plants and no squash. Hope everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment